The Pastel de Nata is the King of Portuguese pastries, the world renowned Portuguese Custard Tart. Developed by monks of the Jeronimos Monastery in Portugal Before the 18th century, this tasty little treat is the favourite go to snack for the Portuguese, taken with a bica (Espresso), morning, afternoon or evening. Its popularity spread with the growth of the Portuguese Empire, as far wide as South America, Africa and Asia and pasteis de nata are now available globally, on virtually every continent.
- to expand our Bakery-Cafés throughout London, the UK and globally, and become the world’s leading chain producing fresh Pasteis de Nata in store
- to build a loyal team of dedicated Chefs and Baristas,
- to make our stores happy and welcoming places where our staff love to work and our customers love to visit.
- to bake the most authentic and delicious Pastéis de Nata, of a quality superior to any other available in the United Kingdom, using the fresh custard and dough produced daily by our Chefs,
- to provide a fully immersive experience to our patrons who are able to view the whole production process and then purchase our freshly made premium quality Natas.
- and to serve our customers with enthusiasm, joy and exceptional service from our baristas.
We make fresh cream and dough daily, and bake our natas every day, throughout the day, and never from frozen.